We’re already 9 weeks into the new year, can you believe it? It’s almost spring. Time is just flying by. This past week was a pretty good one in terms of achieving my small goals! How did you do?
Goals I achieved from my last post:
- I’m happier. If you asked me a few weeks ago if I was genuinely happy, I wouldn’t know what to say. But right now I can honestly, and whole-heartedly tell you that I am happy and content with where I am in my life right now. And that’s the best feeling in the world.
- I (almost) didn’t spend any money! This one’s big for me because honestly, I spend a lot of money. The goal was to not spend any money before I got my paycheck, and after I got paid, I will admit, I did go to Old Navy and buy some new workout clothes. Which leads me to…
- I’ve been consistently working out, and I don’t totally hate it. Like I said in my last post, I’ve been doing simple things like squats, lunges, crunches and push ups along with my daily walk and yoga session. It’s made me very happy.
Goals for this week:
- Read more. I am in the middle of so many books right now, and it’s a problem. I want to finish a book, but it just seems like I either don’t have time, or when I do have time, I end up on the computer or doing something completely different. I want to know what it feels like to curl up with a good book and get lost for a while again.
- Get all my errands done. I have quite a bit to do, and I’ve been putting it off. Mainly because they’re such boring things, like go to the post office, pick up meds at the pharmacy, get nails done, pay bills, etc. They’re boring, but someone’s gotta do it.
- Get my nails done. Yes, I’m including this in my goals for the week. Don’t judge. I have actually been putting this off for a while now and I really need to get my toes done. Plus, it’s a great stress reliever for me!
This week looks to be really smooth-sailing, but I know it won’t be. I’m gearing up for a huge event this Saturday, so I actually have a lot to get done for that, which is probably why my goals are so simple. But hey, sometimes it’s good to keep things simple.